The Ron Alegró Añejo is a blend of 3 year old rums, distilled and aged in the tropical climate of the Dominican Republic. The notes of caramelized orange, vanilla and kola nut are smoothly balanced with notes of oaky spice. Salud!
- Country of origin: The Dominican Republic
- Distilleries in the blend: Alcoholes Finos Dominicanos
- Age: 3 years old
- Type of ageing: tropical aged in former bourbon barrels
- Distillation: column still
- Base material: sugarcane juice
- Strength: 40% alc.
A bit of background about the Rum:
Our Tasting Notes: