The Ron Alegró XO is a blend of rums up to 8YO, distilled and aged in the tropical climate of the Dominican Republic. The nose provides you with hints of vanilla, burnt caramel, honey and a touch of oak. The palate is pleasantly creamy, slightly warm and loaded with burnt sugar and vanilla. The finish is warm, and leaves a nice burnt marshmallow essence.
- Country of origin: The Dominican Republic
- Distilleries in the blend: Alcoholes Finos Dominicanos
- Age: up to 8 years old
- Type of ageing: tropical aged in former bourbon barrels
- Distillation: column still
- Base material: sugarcane juice
- Strength: 40% alc.
A bit of background about the Rum:
Our Tasting Notes: