The Ron Alegró Añejo is a blend of 5 year old rums, distilled and aged in the tropical climate of the Dominican Republic. The notes of brown sugar and molasses are smoothly balanced with notes of deep oak. Salud!
- Country of origin: The Dominican Republic
- Distilleries in the blend: Alcoholes Finos Dominicanos
- Age: 5 years old
- Type of ageing: tropical aged in former bourbon barrels
- Distillation: column still
- Base material: sugarcane juice
- Strength: 40% alc.
Background about the Rum:
Our Tasting Notes: